Thanks to all kinds of interesting appliances available on the market today, I have successfully designed a way to fit a well-appointed kitchenette into a 115” span. I plan to document the entire project on a section of the site - to come.
Percent signs that work.
A. Just strokes.
1. Bank gothic. The divider stroke is mitered to parallel the baseline.
2. Helvetica Neu Extended Ultra Light. Sadly, the only Helvetica percent sign that I will use. The others just don’t harmonize with the other characters. However, this one works well as a substitute for many weak percent signs.
3. Klavika. A newer sans-serif font that stands out amongst other less-refined attempts.
4. Ripe. Great condensed ampersand with subtle tilting on the terminals. Free Download.
5. Avenir Next. Great retail design typeface. All weights thumbs up.